This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SADNESS


I have been trying to process this since last night when I got the news…I have to be out of town September 7th to the 18th and there is NO WAY AROUND IT…I am absolutely devastated.
This means I will miss Fashion’s Night Out and most importantly New York Fashion Week!!!  I have waited all year for this day, I have worked blood, sweat, and tears for Fashion Week and now I have to miss it, there are hardly words!!!  I am inconsolable, sad does not even come into the equation, and I really could just kill myself, just kidding L  Oh well I will just have to wait till February for the next Fashion Week…alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment