This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BOTTEGA ME

Bottega Veneta is an Italian luxury goods house best known for its leather goods. Founded in 1966, it was purchased in 2001 by Gucci Group, now a part of the French multinational group PPR. Bottega Veneta is headquartered in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of northeastern Italy.


Bottega Veneta was established in 1966 by Michele Taddei and Renzo Zengiaro. The name Bottega Veneta means “Venetian atelier” and the company was begun to produce artisanal leather goods. The company’s artisans developed a leather-weaving technique, called intrecciato that remains a signature of the brand.

Pictured below are some must haves for me, I would match this blue wool coat with a pair of leather jeans and the glove with intrecciato weave would just be the top of the look for me. I have never owned any Bottega Veneta save an old intrecciato weave wallet from years ago, so I think it is about time to re invest in some Bottega. Bottega will be a Christmas present for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment