This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Tuesday, October 11, 2011

IN ONE SERIOUS FUNK

Sorry I have neglected you all for so long but have been in one serious funk, and I am completely Fashed out. I am not depressed, just have lost interest for some reason, I even missed doing a college paper due to this funk, which I am coming out of slowly but surely.


I practically missed Paris Fashion Week and when I did watch shows, I was soo not there and could not wait for them to be over. Even Habibi has noticed that I have not been Blogging and asked am I alright. I am not depressed, I think it was just the Weather; it was cloudy and raining for two weeks at least. I do not know how those who live in cloudy rainy cities do it, Like Seattle and even London in the summertime. All the rain really get to me I guess. But baby is getting better and will be back on shortly, I feel it.

Cheers to feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment