This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR


It has just dawned on me, I have never wished you my followers a proper HAPPY NEW YEAR…we go through so much in a year.  Accomplishments, promotions, and things we have never done or think that we would do, and alas we have Illness and deaths around this time of the year which makes us think “what is God thinking.”  It is not up to us to even try to think what God is thinking…oh it gets better, you still think of those who dearly departed, but not in a sad way but rather a joyous way, there are many who are suffering this brand new year let the creator comfort them.

For those who suffer the New Year’s holiday, it would be presumptuous of me to say; I know what you are going through, because I do not, and never will, but know, there is a big plan for you this season, big plans, just hold on tight and let the Universe, God, Allah, whatever you call God, let it have its way with you and enjoy…oh let this day be a day of happiness and of new possibilities, let this year be the year we cast all negative energy aside and start anew, let this year be great.

My fashionistas, hold tight your dreams, never let them fade and press on, press one when everybody is telling you no, press on, and if they are telling you no for your own good, you might want to listen, just sayin’.

Nevertheless, my wish is to wish you a very happy new year and may it be enlightening and prosperous.

 

Love

Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment