This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Friday, February 10, 2012

UNGLAMOROUS


Fashion Blogging isn’t as glamorous as people tend to believe; often it is just like this!  Sweat suit in the middle of the night blogging, because this is my passion, and this is what I feel I should be doing.  Oh, you can bet when I am in the City it is to the nines, but sitting here in Bay Ridge, alone at night doing what I am doing now, there is no glam.  Just wanting to share some fashion news.

The Nicholas K. show was inspired from the deserts of Arizona.  I called it cowboy chic as the models donned cowboy hats for most of the show.  The show started off with a lot of black but ended up being very neutral in color, I especially liked the Green Sherling coats.  As for BCBGMAXAZRIA, did not like the color blocks in the collection, did however, like the patchwork fur accents on collars and sleeves of his creations.  Richard Chai,  LOVED IT     I loved the black and grey stripped designs, paired with socks, truly old school there.  Todashi Shoji, OMG this was the most beautiful collection to start off Fashion Week, flowing, beautiful feminine creations.  Just wish I could be at the shows, rather than live streaming them, oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment