This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Friday, January 7, 2011

FIRST SNOW STORM OF THE SEASON

Not at all fashionable…borderline insane actually…LOL. But I felt daring and very California-ish. I have spent the last 18 years in Los Angeles and though this is my second snow in those many years…it is still surreal…to say the least. I got absolutely NO sleep in anticipation of this storm…I was like a little kid waiting for the snow. I photographed it from its beginning…to this…the finally hour of the storm.


Funny…this is my first picture of me on my blog…sorry for not being completely fashionably laid out for you…but honestly I am not always so elegant…If I have a Gallery Opening to go to then I will get as they say DONE…this was not one of those moments…LOL

2 comments: