This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Sunday, January 9, 2011

FEELING ROMANTIC

Joseph Hayden softly playing in the background and me doing homework...feeling a bit romantic...my paper is on the Social Web for Computer Lit 103.  Me in Gray sweat suits...chilling out.   Oh yea did I mention I have my Hamilton Fashion Blog business cards...now to generate some followers....and people are always asking me for a card...well now I can offer them one.
Where to take this Blog?  Should it be both Men and Womens fashion...or just Women or just Men?  I am thinking a nice balance of the two...I must say because womens fashion changes so often I am thrilled about that and mens fashion rarely really changes.  But there are very interesting Menswear designers doing extraordinary things...I am for ever talking about Yohji Yamamoto...only because he is my most favorite...but Givenchy and Dior do some really nice designs and not to forget Dolce and Gabbana and YSL and Bottega...just to name a few...so we will see where this goes and just how far I can take it.
Well...it is five in the morning and I have been up all night and morning doing homework and playing on Facebook...lol.  So see this paper on the Social Web will be a breeze.
BONJOUR OU BONNE NUIT... as the case will be for me when the sun rises...Vampire hours.

2 comments:

  1. Which ever you choose...I am sure it will bring you joy...all the very best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much...yes it will...regardless...

    ReplyDelete