This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Sunday, June 5, 2011

HOW I SPENT MY BIRTHDAY

 I have just moved into this new apartment in Bay Ridge Brooklyn, the building I am in is 90 years old...the kitchen has alot to be desired, but I have a friend that renovates kitchen and bathrooms, who I will fly from LA  to do my kitchen and bathroom...but this little project I wanted to do...above is the before picture...below the work in progress.
I have embarked on the arduous task of stripping the paint from this 90 year old cabinet…I think I have bitten off more than I can chew, but I have started now, no turning back!  ! !
What needs to be done is sanding and a new glass pane, as one is cracked...so much more work to be done...aren't I sooo butch...or either sooo gay...hmmm.

4 comments:

  1. I can think of better ways to spend a birthday, but I have to admit... it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed Michael but at my age, forgetaboutit...but I will have a big party this month to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That's soooooooooo much work...your poor hands...as long as you were eating cake and drinking wine, it's OK...and besides when you finish it will be G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S and you'll be flying first class...I've been at happy hour...and on Sunday...Whoops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is...but I will be glad when it is done...I hope it will be glamorous...it will be hee hee. Thank you for your sweet comment Louise XOXO

    ReplyDelete