This will be the Biographical look at a former Disco Baby and Fashion Model from the late 1970's to early 1980's...to the present, hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have...







Monday, June 27, 2011

LOST ANGELS PREMIERE


The Premiere of Lost Angels was fierce…OMG I knew everyone except General Dogon, I’ve seen him in the Row, but cannot say I know him.  Anyway, I received soo many business card and handed out so many business cards, it was stupid!  The Director was supposed to have been there for a Q/A but could not make it.

After the film, there was a group of women talking about the film, as I was trying to make my way to the Men’s Room, when one of them asked how I liked the film, so I told them my story next thing you know I had half of the audience around me asking me questions…it was stupid!  They wanted to know about Lamp where I use to work, about my friendship with Mollie Lowery and especially about KK who did not present the real KK in the film, so I gave them the 411 on KK…they wanted to know, how KK was killed and who would do such a thing, pahlease!  The movie made KK seem like this good guy that was randomly killed and is this martyr…well I told them we, Mollie and I offered KK EVERY opportunity to get his life turned around, EVERY OPPORTUNITY…but nothing worked…KK is not here to defend himself so I will stop here.

NOW…to say it was a PREMIERE is one thing but it did not have the trappings of a premiere…the Director was not there to answer questions…this is New York baby, if you can’t come correct don’t come at all…but here you are…no photographers…no Champagne NOTIN, not nothing, NOTIN…

2 comments:

  1. Not even stale, soggy popcorn? I love your style so much, it's stupid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea...they had popcorn for the movie, but afterwards...NOTHING...

    ReplyDelete